Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ich habe dich lieb, Lendplatzmarkt. (I love you, Lendplatz Farmer's Market.)


Sorry this is sideways. I have a limited amount I can upload, so I don't want to redo it. The flowers were 30 cents a stem; the bottle was delicious pear juice.

Detail of the alter at a little church by the university. It dates back to the 16th century!


This is what I bought at the farmer's market. The green pepper was a gift! Such a nice lady. That's actually the second time I've been given free fruits and vegetables there. This is basically the choice: lower quality and more expensive at Spar/Billa/Hofer, or very inexpensive and farm fresh from incredibly nice people. Mmmm, so tasty.



I love stained glass.



I don't have any pictures of it, but last night was my first time in my trampoline jumping class! It is everything I wanted it to be. There was direction-we were learning things, not just happily bouncing away-and we also got to see the advanced class. They were doing things like almost touching the ceiling (in a high, high gym), doing perfect flips...it was both impressive and intimidating. It was also great exercise. My upper thighs and calves are sore today. And I also think it'll be great practice for Aikido: all of the advanced students had very healthy, aligned form with great extension.

No comments:

Post a Comment